Yes, I realize it’s been a while since I did any sort of “state of the author” update. There’s quite a bit going on at the moment, and lots of excitement, too! Here’s what’s on tap:
- Into a Dark Land – Book II of The God Wars trilogy is well underway, and should be out in a couple of months. (Yay! Woot! Huzzah!)
- Book III of the trilogy has been outlined, and should be out early in 2013.
- I’ll be at Dragon*Con this year over Labor Day weekend – if you’ll be in attendance, say hi! (No, I’m not going to have a table or anything – going for fun).
- A new trilogy is in the works starting in 2013 – the first book will be The Breaking of Northwarden, and will pick up after The Clockwork Men, which was featured in Blood and Brass (if you haven’t gotten Blood and Brass yet, what the hell are you waiting for? Hit the Books link – it’s up top).
- I’ve got an exciting side-project going with Brad Joyce – it’s all hush-hush right now, but I can give you the title – “Hawksfall”. It’ll be something different. Something awesome. Be prepared!
- Oh, and all of my books to date are available on Amazon and enrolled in KDPS. That means if you have Amazon Prime, you can get ‘em free. Yup. Free. Imagine. Almost better than bacon (I do realize that’s close to blasphemy).
Anyway, in the meantime, make sure you’ve read Gods of Sand and Stone so you know what the hell’s going on in Into a Dark Land